Sunday, June 10, 2007

RAVELRY!!!

I have been assimilated!

After about a month of not-as-patient-as-I-should-have-been waiting, I got my Ravelry invite. OMFD. It is awesome. It is more than awesome, but my vocabulary fails me.

I'm AMG there, find me, add me. If you haven't signed up, do so. And for pete's sake, just WAIT. The creators of Ravelry have received an overwhelming response and are adding people as fast as possible. Whatever you do, don't e-mail them and bitch about not getting your invite. I can't believe that people have done that. I may have whinged a tad, but only on a message board or two where I proclaimed my extreme envy of my friends who hopped on the invite list before I did.

Take the waiting time to do what I didn't do - get a Flickr account, upload & organize your project photos. Because you can drag & drop your Flickr pics onto your project pages in Ravelry. That is like, um, AWESOME. Like, totally, you know? (I told you my vocabulary wasn't firing on an cylinders...)

So, that's what I've been doing off and on for the past week.

The ultimate irony, to me anyway, is that I have been sitting at work for several weeks with lots of time in between phone calls. The week I get my Ravelry invite? We're completely swamped. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home