Monday, November 06, 2006

Crap. I hate it when I start thinking.

I received this loverly Colinette Zanziba yarn in Cinnamon in a swap. there are 4 balls, approx 392 yards total. So I decided to make a scarf. Just for ME.

I wanted a wide scarf that draped nicely and that I could drape over my head to cover my ears if it were a little windy. I was spurred on to begin the thing this weekend, when I spent HOURS outside in a chilly wind at a craft fair.

So, after several false starts, I whipped out the trust 35's and cast on. Got almost to the end of the first ball when I realize I should have cast on twice as many stitches. Because then when I was done, I'd have a loverly little wrap and NO leftover yarn.

WWYD?



You can't tell from the picture, but this stuff is deliciously soft, drapes really nicely. Damnit. I need to make up my mind.

Maybe I'll just go work on something else for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home