Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My First Hat

Awwwwwwwwwwww.......

I absolutely fucking HATED purling on dpns.

And I HATED purling on circs to get the garter stitch.

AND...maybe I read the PATTERN wrong, but the PICTURE looks like it's all in garter stitch and the PATTERN says, in the decrease rows to fooking KNIT all even rows. So, I'm either blind or stupid (quite possibly both - doG knows I'm crazy as a loon.....) or the PATTERN LIED TO ME.

Surprisingly enough to me, (after the battle of the DPNs) the finishing of the hat by pulling the tail thru the last 6 stitches was so easy, I figure I must have done something wrong LOL.

Here is my favorite model with the hat.

What you can not see/hear is my thinks-he's-so-funny husband singing the Mary Tyler Moore theme song. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't throw your Haaat up in the aaaaaiiirrr!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home