Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Sunday....

And I was going to get so much done this weekend. Instead, we've all been sneezing & sniffling and lazing about. I did get my first baby washcloth finished for the Knitting Olympics. You can see my progress on that, along with my teammates, on our team blog.

I did take a break from knitting (and cursing the knitting) to make a set of stitch markers. A fellow Sybermom requested a set to give as a gift. I love these little red hearts.


We're off to church this morning. Wasn't going to go, but today is the day of the Secret Pal reveal and we can't not go - we're a secret pal to another kid and our kid has a Secret Pal who has been really sweet to him, so off we go. I am going to slide on the pot luck, though. Just call me a lazy freeloader...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home